Cavalinho Canada is hiring!!!
Do you love handbags, shoes and fashion accessories? Do you love selling? Do you love marketing, branding and spreading the word about a quality product? Are you creative? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to speak with you!
Since 1975, Cavalinho has been an unquestionable presence in the Portuguese fashion scene. Today Cavalinho is sold all over the world. Every stage of the creative process, from the first sketches to the final handbag, reflects our tradition and search for perfection. This detailed and accurate work is the result of our craftsmen’s expertise and total commitment to the brand. The wealth of Cavalinho is built from our staff, who are dedicated contributors with a talent for design and manufacturing. Each Cavalinho product embodies quality and exceptional know-how which make our customers feel delighted and trendy while carrying our handbags or wearing our shoes and accessories. Cavalinho North America is the exclusive distributor for Cavalinho products in Canada. Also serving USA and Mexico, we are proud to be part of such a strong heritage offering local distribution for quick delivery throughout North America.
We are opening our first flagship corporate store in Barrie. We are looking for a responsible, independent, self disciplined individual who is friendly, outgoing and has a passionate attitude. With excellent time-management skills, you will be responsible for sales at our store, online, retail partners, and creating/designing/implementing a marketing plan. This is an exciting opportunity for individual to pursue their sales & marketing passions with our company from the ground up! As we grow so will you.
- English and excellent writing skills. (additional languages such as Portuguese, French and/or Spanish are considered assets and will be given priority)
- Ability to work as a team and independently, stationed out of our retail store/office location on Cedar Pointe Drive, Barrie
- Assist customers when they are in the store, otherwise focus on Marketing/Social Media tasks
- Assist with/Attend promotional pop-up shops throughout southern Ontario (Selling to End Users)
- Assist with/Attend industry tradeshows throughout southern Ontario (Wholesale Clients)
- Suggest and create new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions to expand the brand presence and getting our supporters involved
- Manage mailing list, composing content to be sent to e-mail subscribers on a regular basis (Mailchimp knowledge an asset but not mandatory)
- Promote, create and manage website content. Create engaging text, image and video content
- Create and support a strategic social media campaign driven directly from the themed content/collections using digital media strategies by writing engaging social media content
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms. Manage day-to-day activities related to social media including: posting, monitoring, tagging and analysis of social media conversations across various platforms
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels. Being creative to design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends. Measure web traffic, monitor SEO, and deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account and present to Management.
- Understanding of popular social media channels including: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest, Google, blogs, etc. Source internal and external articles, news releases, media, images and other content to share on our social media channels
- Knowledge of SEO, SMO, keyword search and Google Analytics.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking to fulfill this position immediately.
We look forward to hearing from you!